Benefits of our capping machines
We have an innovative range of fully-automatic as well as semi-automatic capping machines built around your requirements.
Our inline machines can be used at higher speeds while our intermittent machines are suitable for lower capping speeds which offer greater flexibility for cap placement. Our rotary machines are ideal for medium to high speed production facilities.
All our machines are sturdy, reliable and cost effective. We also have options with low energy consumption.
You may also choose one of our combined filling and capping machines.
They have a host of benefits to make your work easier, including being able to:
- Easily swap between different capping requirements
- Sort, feed, place and close bottle caps
- Consistently place caps
- Work at high speeds
- Accurately and securely apply bottle caps
- Adapt to different production schedules
- Use with minimal mechanical adjustments
- Store capping parameters on memory slots
- Operate on a touchscreen
- Maintain and clean easily
- Automatically log errors