Each of our machines offers a range of benefits. Our inline capping machines can be used at higher speeds while our intermittent capping machines are suitable for lower capping speeds which offer greater flexibility for cap placement. Our rotary capping machines are ideal for medium to high speed production facilities.
All our capping machines are sturdy, reliable and cost effective. We also have options with low energy consumption.
You may also choose one of our combined filling and capping machines to do two jobs in one.
Our capping machines have a host of benefits to make your work easier, including being able to:
- Easily swap between different capping requirements.
- Sort, feed, place and close bottle caps.
- Consistently place caps.
- Work at high speeds.
- Accurately and securely apply bottle caps.
- Adapt to different production schedules.
- Use with minimal mechanical adjustments.
- Store capping parameters on memory slots.
- Operate on a touchscreen.
- Maintain and clean easily.
- Automatically log errors.
Find out more about our capping machines on our guide here.